March 2018 will see the return of spring breakers to Panama City Beach.
Here are the basics every one should know in order to have fun in the sun on the sandy beaches of Panama City.
These laws are regulated only through the month of March:
- Alcohol sales end at 2 am.
- No metal shovels on the beach and no holes deeper than 2 ft.
- No drinking alcohol on the sandy beach.
- No drinking alcohol in commercial parking lots.
- No parking in a closed business’ parking lot.
- No overnight scooter rentals.
- Do not climb, jump or throw items from balconies.
- No parking on unpaved or unmarked parts of roads after dark.
For more information please reference these links: