The Fourth of July is just around the corner and it is time to plan WHEN and WHERE you are going to be watching fireworks!
July 1-6 there are nightly fireworks displays held at various locations all along the beach. It’s going to be quite the show!
- July 1st kicks off the week with fun activities and the Light Up The Bay fireworks show at Sheraton Bay Point Resort. More Info
- July 3rd catch the Freedom Rocks! fireworks show above the Grand Lagoon. You can find a spot to watch at any of the restaurants along the water’s edge, bring a lawn chair and watch from Treasure Island Marina or you can book a spot on Island Time’s Fireworks Cruise! More Info
- July 4th you can choose from two dazzling fireworks displays! Hop aboard Island Time’s Fireworks Cruise to watch the sunset and the Salute To Freedom fireworks show at the Panama City Marina. More Info
- Or on the 4th grab a spot on the beach at either the County Pier or City Pier to watch the dueling Star Spangled Spectacular for the largest fireworks display along the Gulf Coast! More Info
- July 5th bring your picnic blanket and a cooler to Aaron Bessant Park Amphitheater in Pier Park and relax while enjoying the free Real.Fun.Fourth concert in the park, followed by fireworks! More Info
- July 6th ends the week with Beach Bash and the Light Up The Gulf fireworks show at Boardwalk Beach Resort. More Info
See you soon for Independence Day week here in Panama City Beach!